Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation.
- Abstracts should promote interactive learning (Q & A)
- Abstracts should provide evidence of logical processes and / or structure utilized - for example placing problem / issue in context, describing research / study methodology followed, outcome(s) achieved, recommendations and limitation
- In cases of research or clinical study, the abstract must be based on the original research or original clinical case studies, or their modifications.
- The KDAC 2017 Conference Scientific Organising Committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection of the abstracts for presentation.
- If the abstract has been selected for presentation the speaker automatically gives permission for the abstract published in the conference program or to any post-conference announcement.
- Abstracts should avoid any semblance of commercialism; those containing promotions and advertising are prohibited.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- Abstract should not exceed 100 words. The abstract must be in English, font size 12 in Times New Roman fonts and with single-line spacing.
- Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail. Abstracts that are handwritten, or sent by fax will not be accepted.
- No abstracts will be considered after 15 October 2016.
- For any withdrawals, the speaker should notify the *organiser in writing as soon as possible or minimum of 2 months prior to the event.
- Any particular equipment and materials which is necessarily to conduct the session is be declared to organiser and approved to be obtained latest by the submission of the presentation.
P.S: Please respect the deadline for presentation submission (15 October 2016) delay in submission the presentation will result in delay on CME accreditation and possibly in cancellation the session.
- For AV preparation, the below will be provided during conference presentation:
- Projection Screen size: 3:1
- LCD Projector – 15000 ANSI LUMENS
- DVD player (in case of movies)
- Audio System and Speakers
- Podium Microphones
- Headset Microphone or Lapel Microphone
- Laser pointer.
- Clicker remote
P.S: Special requirement and specifications need to be requested and reconfirmed with the organiser before 15 October 2016.
Selected abstract authors will get free Conference Registration, full CME point accreditation, free lunch.
In order to maintain efficiency, the following disclaimer should be signed and understood, informing both the Speaker/Author and *Organiser/Event responsibilities.
- I understand that the submission of an abstract does not automatically entitle me to participate in KDAC 2017 Conference neither as a speaker nor as a participant.
- Being a speaker/author in KDAC 2017 Conference, I undertake to complete and submit any other disclosure statements required by any other organisation, including the conference organiser, in relation to my participation in KDAC 2017 Conference, and I guarantee that the disclosure statement will be complete and truthful to the best of my knowledge.
- I have made every effort to guarantee the accuracy of the information supplied within the Abstract Form, and disclaim all warranties with regards to the information included on the Abstract Form without limitation.
- I fully understand that KDAC 2017 Conference will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided in this form.
- I understand that I will be solely responsible for my presentation, equipment such as hard disk, flash memories, CDs, DVD, laser pointers, portable computer devices, etc. and that KDAC 2017 Conference takes no responsibility, and disclaims any liability, for any personal equipment in regard to my presentation.
- I guarantee to not conduct any CME events (Conference, Courses, Seminars, Symposiums, Demonstrations, Workshops, etc.) 30 days before, or 30 days after the KDAC 2017 Conference in Kuwait unless agreed with *Organizer.
- I guarantee to not conduct any CME events (Conference, Courses, Seminars, Symposiums, Demonstrations, Workshops, etc.) on similar or the same topic/subject/title 3 months before, or 3 months after the KDAC 2017 Conference in Kuwait unless agreed with *Organiser.
- I understand that in case accepted to lecture at KDAC 2017 Conference, the *Organisers cannot guarantee specific time or date and program slot for my speech, and that last minute program changes are possible due to unforeseen circumstances and are accepted by me.
- I understand that if accepted to present at KDAC 2017 Conference, I have to provide my presentation (soft version), submission deadline for which is 15 October 2016. I also understand that delay in submission of the presentation will result in delay on CME accreditation and possibly in cancellation the session.
- I understand that photos will be taken during my presentation for marketing purposes.
- I, the undersigned, declare that neither I, nor any member of my family has any financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organisation offering financial support for this continuing dental education programme, nor do I have a financial interest in any commercial product(s) or service(s) discussed in the presentation.
- If yes, please state the name of the organisation and the kind of affiliation
- I understand that any handout materials to be distributed during or at the conference/course presentation must be submitted to the KDAC 2017 Conference Scientific Organising Committee at least one month prior to the event for approval. Only approved handout materials can be distributed during the conference/course session.
- "Presentation Slides" outline is mandatory for the accrediting of any lecture. All presentation slides should include KDAC logo.
- I understand that incomplete form will not be accepted as all required information should be received before the submission deadline.
By signing this statement, I declare that the mentioned terms and conditions in points from 1 to 15 in the disclaimer statement and the guidelines for abstract submission and presentation are understood and accepted, and will be complied with and maintained.
*( The term organiser means Universal Conferences & Exhibitions Co., Kuwait )