Dr. Sulaiman Alsaad Al.Munaifi, MD
Consultant Neonatologist & pediatrician, KUWAIT OIL COMPANY HOSPITAL, STATE OF KUWAIT
- Alsaad, qualified from the Arabian gulf university, followed by specialist training in general pediatrics in King Khalid university hospital, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, board Certified in General Pediatrics, followed by a Fellowship in Neonatal Medicine at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Currently, Head of the NICU at Kuwait Oil Company hospital.
- A practicing senior neonatologist at one of the NICU of the private sector in the state of Kuwait.
- I participated in establishing 3 major neonatal intensive care units in the private sectors in the state of Kuwait.
- Contributed to neonatal services in several expert advisory and national leadership roles, including member of the Kuwait Pediatric League, Ethics Committee, certified Surveyor for the Ministry of Health, State of Kuwait.
- My main interest is in the care of extreme preterm neonates and issues around end of life decision as well as the quality of the current NICU in the region.
- Participated in too many symposiums, workshops as a speaker.