The 5th Kuwait Dental Administration Conference & Exhibition Posters
- The subject areas for abstract must relate to the dental field.
- All abstracts for poster presentations must be received by 15 October, 2016.
- Abstracts will be selected on the bases of the scientific quality of the work as judged from the abstract.
- The body of the abstract is limited to 2000 characteristics including space.
- If your abstract submission is accepted for poster presentation, you will receive official notification of acceptance from the Scientific Committee.
- Data submitted should not have been presented in previous KDAC.
- Sponsorship is not available for participants from overseas.
- All dental students are exempted from registration fees (a letter from the dental school is required).
Abstract must contain the following elements:
In order to maintain efficiency, the following disclaimer should be signed and understood, informing both the Speaker/Author and *Organiser/Event responsibilities.
Case reports must use the following format:
- Back ground.
- Case summary.
- The display board will be 200 cm (usable height), 120 cm (usable width).
- The presented poster should not be more than the above measurement.
In all cases poster should contain the following:
- Title and author names and address.
- Results (statistics, graphs, figures, tables).
- Key references.